Winter health awareness events: staying well this winter
News from our Shropshire Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG)
The local NHS in Shropshire is working to share winter messages that will help support communities and individuals to keep fit and healthy through winter.
You are invited to attend one of three free afternoon events that will feature a presentation on the national NHS Stay Well This Winter campaign, including a series of practical hints and tips on staying well in winter.
There will also be presentations from other healthcare and well-being charities and organisations, which are currently being confirmed.
Come along for advice on how to keep you and your loved ones fit and healthy throughout winter.
Please register your interest by following the links below for events that are taking place in Ludlow, Oswestry and Shrewsbury.
- Ludlow – 22 January https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/winter-health-awareness-event-ludlow-tickets-20696626166
- Shrewsbury – 27 January https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/winter-health-awareness-event-shrewsbury-tickets-20696813727
- Oswestry – 4 February https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/winter-health-awareness-event-oswestry-tickets-20696852844
Speakers will present key messages of the Stay Well campaign, and give advice on the best ways to stay well throughout winter and how to access the health services available to you.
This event will help you:
- Avoid common winter illnesses
- Get treatment in the right place at the right time if you need it
- Know what the best thing to do, or the best place to go, if you do get ill
- How to spread the work of helping to keep other people fit and healthy this winter.
For further information, and to book a place at one of these events, please follow the links on this page and register for a free ticket. Alternatively you can call 0121 612 3806 to book your place.