Press Release 20/06/2016
When MedAid Services was started in 2011 we didn’t want to be just another first aid provider, we wanted to do things differently. We started out small and grew as the company developed. We’re not the biggest medical service provider, and we don’t want to be but we are passionate about helping people and simply want to provide the highest quality service and care to our customers and patients.
When our Operations Director founded MedAid Services, he had a very clear vision of what he wanted the company to accomplish. He wanted the company to be known for its honesty, integrity and perseverance.
- Be trustworthy and honest in all we do.
- Ensure that our patient’s safety and medical care is our first concern.
- Ensure that all individuals who have cause to interact with MedAid Services will be treated in a respectful, professional and fair manner.
- Ensure the highest quality possible in all of the services we deliver.
But it’s not just our customers and patients we want to help, we want to support our local communities too. Our “Social Good” programme has allowed us to do this by
- providing discounted first aid cover to local charities and fundraising events, helping more money to be raised for good causes.
- providing reduced first aid training courses to local organisations and small businesses.
To further enhance this, we have setup a new charity called the MedAid Services Community Initiative. The Community Initiative has been established to act as a health promotion charity with the mission to provide free education and basic first aid training to local communities, commission new community public access defibrillators and provide support to local groups wanting to fundraise for their own defibrillator.
Not everything will be delivered through our charity, hence why our Social Good programme operates within our charity and core business.
We will soon be launching our DefibTrac system. A free online system allowing responder and community groups to manage their Community Public Access Defibrillators. Stay tuned to our website and social media for more information.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.