Our vision is to make the lives of our patients and their families better by giving the medical care they need in the most compassionate, affordable and timely manner possible. We constantly evaluate new and innovative ways to continually improve all aspects of our services to ensure our customers are receiving the highest level of care and superior customer service.
Our staff are trained to treat every customer as if they were a family member and the Company settles for nothing but excellence in patient care and customer interaction. Everybody works together as a team to ensure a flawless and exceptional experience for every customer, every time. We will put our vision into practice by offering safe and well-maintained equipment and vehicles, and by providing staff who are caring, competent, and service-oriented.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality service to our customers by giving accurate advice, regular communication, engaged training and excellent value and care to our customers through saving lives, minimising further injury and taking healthcare to the patient in a timely manner.
MedAid Services has a set of core values which defined the culture of MedAid Services and support our vision for the future:
- Respect – We recognise the dignity of others and communicate with others in a respectful manner. We do not discriminate against patients or personnel on the basis of race, colour, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, age, disability, political belief, military service, or any other legally protected characteristic.
- Integrity – We serve with honesty, loyalty and dedication.
- Teamwork – Working together and supporting each other.
- Contribution – Respecting and valuing the contribution of every member of staff.
- Accountability – We are responsible for our actions, both positive and negative.